LDPlayer is an Android emulator for gamers, running Android Nougat 7.1. Android os free download - Andy OS, Apple Mac OS X Mavericks, Apple Java for OS X 10.6, and many more programs. Android-x86 Project – Run Android on Your PC. When it comes to run the latest Android OS for pc. MacDroid is your Android file transfer application to send photos, videos, music and folders between your Mac computer and your Android device connected via USB.
Manual Installation ProcessUSB stick / Flash Drive guide:
- For this method, you need Etcher / Rufus, PrimeOS iso file. We recommend you to use a decent speed USB drive (8GB or larger).
- For flashing PrimeOS to the USB drive, plug in your USB drive and launch Etcher / Rufus. Now select PrimeOS iso file, create the bootable USB.
- Note: Be careful with the steps below and backup your data if you're not sure about what you are doing.
- For installing PrimeOS on your HDD/SSD/SDcard, first create a new partition for PrimeOS ( suggested minimum size is 16GB ).
- Turn off secure boot of your device and then boot up the PrimeOS USB by pressing esc or F12, depending on your bios menu key and selecting the PrimeOS USB to boot from.
- Select the ‘Install PrimeOS option from GRUB menu.
- The installer will load, and you will have an option to choose which partition you created earlier. Choose it, and select Ext4 for formatting the drive.
- When it asks if you want to install System as R/W (Read/Write), select YES, otherwise the OTA functionality will break.
- When it asks if you want to install Grub, select YES.
- When finished, the installer will then ask if you want to run PrimeOS, you can just reboot here, and make sure you remove the USB drive.
Windows 64 Bit
The installer automatically detects the Operating System your device is running and chooses the right version of BlueStacks.
Android File Transfer For Mac Os Free Download
Choose from the Other BlueStacks Versions
- Windows 32 Bit
- Windows 64 Bit
Run Mac Os On Android
Note: To run this version, your PC needs to be VT compatible and VT enabled
Android Os For Mac Downloads
If I have a 32-bit Windows PC and want to run 32-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 32-bit Android version of BlueStacks
If I have a 64-bit Windows PC and want to run 64-bit Android apps, which version of BlueStacks do I need?
You need the 64-bit Android Version of BlueStacks. Also, your PC should be VT enabled. Here is a step-by-step guide to enable VT on your PC - How can I enable VT on my PC
I’m running an earlier version of BlueStacks. Should I update?
Yes, absolutely. We recommend that you download the latest version of BlueStacks based on your system requirements. All the updated versions are faster, more powerful and come with a lot of new features to improve your gaming experience.
Should I download BlueStacks from a third-party site?
No. We strongly recommend that you download BlueStacks only from the official BlueStacks website. Downloading BlueStacks from third-party sites may infect your PC with malware and compromise its security.
Browse this list of articles to further improve your gaming experience with BlueStacks.
- Introducing the best, most advanced keyboard controls editor ever.
- How can I change the graphics mode on BlueStacks ?
- How to speed up BlueStacks ?
- How can I allocate more memory to BlueStacks ?
- How can I use macro recorder ?
- Questions? Send an email to [email protected]