- Discount Apple Computers For Sale
- Mac Computers For Sale Cheap
- Computer For Macbook Air
- How To Update Computer For Mac
- Virtual Computer For Mac
- Computer For Mac Screen
- Best Computer For Machine Embroidery Software
Best for computers Opera browser. The Opera browser includes everything you need for private, safe, and efficient browsing, along with a variety of unique features to enhance your capabilities online. The Opera browser for Windows, Mac, and Linux computers maximizes your. Mac offers just six computer styles with a limited choice of configurations—a “best of the best approach” that eliminates the need to wade through an excessive amount of options. If you don’t like deliberating over RAM, disk space, and other hardware components, Mac does much of the work for you. Explore our feature rich, high-speed platform, available on PC, Mac, and mobile devices Quick Setup. Setup is automatic, no training is necessary and free customer support is available 24/7 Mobile Apps Total mobility. Instantly work on your files, programs and network –.
How to get updates for macOS Mojave or later
If you've upgraded to macOS Mojave or later, follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Choose System Preferences from the Apple menu , then click Software Update to check for updates.
- If any updates are available, click the Update Now button to install them. Or click ”More info” to see details about each update and select specific updates to install.
- When Software Update says that your Mac is up to date, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are also up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, Books, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime.
To find updates for iMovie, Garageband, Pages, Numbers, Keynote, and other apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, open the App Store on your Mac, then click the Updates tab.
To automatically install macOS updates in the future, including apps that were downloaded separately from the App Store, select ”Automatically keep my Mac up to date.” Your Mac will notify you when updates require it to restart, so you can always choose to install those later.
How to get updates for earlier macOS versions
If you're using an earlier macOS, such as macOS High Sierra, Sierra, El Capitan, or earlier,* follow these steps to keep it up to date:
- Open the App Store app on your Mac.
- Click Updates in the App Store toolbar.
- Use the Update buttons to download and install any updates listed.
- When the App Store shows no more updates, the installed version of macOS and all of its apps are up to date. That includes Safari, iTunes, iBooks, Messages, Mail, Calendar, Photos, and FaceTime. Later versions may be available by upgrading your macOS.
To automatically download updates in the future, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click App Store, then select ”Download newly available updates in the background.” Your Mac will notify you when updates are ready to install.
* If you're using OS X Lion or Snow Leopard, get OS X updates by choosing Apple menu > Software Update.
How to get updates for iOS
Learn how to update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch to the latest version of iOS.
- Learn how to upgrade to the latest version of macOS.
- Find out which macOS your Mac is using.
- You can redownload apps that you previously downloaded from the App Store.
- Your Mac doesn't automatically download large updates when it's using a Personal Hotspot.
Discount Apple Computers For Sale
Back up your Mac
And your memories. A few simple steps can save you from losing your favorite photos and files.Learn how to back up your Mac
Mac service and repair
Learn about AppleCare+ and the Apple limited warranty coverage, start a service request for your Mac, and find out how to prepare your Mac for service.Learn more about repairs
Mac Computers For Sale Cheap
Get AppleCare+ for Mac
Computer For Macbook Air
With AppleCare+, you’re covered. Get accidental damage coverage and 24/7 priority access to Apple experts.
How To Update Computer For Mac
Have a question? Ask everyone.
The members of our Apple Support Community can help answer your question. Or, if someone’s already asked, you can search for the best answer
Virtual Computer For MacAsk now
Computer For Mac Screen
Tell us how we can help
Answer a few questions and we'll help you find a solution.Get support