Acrobat DC. It’s how the world gets work done.
Download adobe pdf reader for free. Office Tools downloads - Adobe Reader by Adobe Systems Incorporated and many more programs are available for instant and free download. Adobe pdf mac free download - Create Adobe PDF, iPubsoft PDF Converter for Mac, Adobe Acrobat Reader DC, and many more programs. By clicking the Download now button, you acknowledge that you have read and agree to the Adobe Software Licensing Agreement. Adobe Reader Mac performs the same function as Windows version. Thus, it gives you the ability to open PDF files directly on the interface. It is easy to use and all you have to do is to import the file into the interface and it does the rest.
View, sign, comment on, and share PDFs for free.
Adobe Pdf For Mac Free
Click here for troubleshooting information.
Please select your operating system and language to download Acrobat Reader.
A version of Reader is not available for this configuration.
Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software is the free global standard for reliably viewing, printing, and commenting on PDF documents.
And now, it's connected to the Adobe Document Cloud − making it easier than ever to work across computers and mobile devices.
It's the only PDF viewer that can open and interact with all types of PDF content, including forms and multimedia.
GET MORE OUT OF ACROBAT:
The leading PDF viewer to print, sign, and annotate PDFs.
Free Pdf Reader For Mac
Do everything you can do in Acrobat Reader, plus create, protect, convert and edit your PDFs with a 7-day free trial. Continue viewing PDFs after trial ends.
Adobe Reader software is the global standard for electronic document sharing. It is the only PDF file viewer that can open and interact with all PDF documents. Use Adobe Reader to view, search, digitally sign, verify, print, and collaborate on Adobe PDF files.
Download Latest Adobe Pdf Reader For Mac Os X
Adobe Reader XI provides full commenting capabilities, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations. Do you have a PDF form that needs attention? Well, Reader is now able to fill, sign, save and send your forms without requiring printing and mailing. And, of course, you can do this on the most recent and popular operating systems, OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8, which includes our new “touch-mode” for an optimal tablet experience.
Mobile and the Cloud
Wherever you are, save your PDFs to Acrobat.com for access from anywhere, including your mobile devices via Adobe Reader for Android and iOS. Also, leverage Adobe Reader XI’s integration with our cloud services, including creating PDF, exporting PDF files to Word and Excel, or sending your documents for signatures and full tracking via Adobe EchoSign.
We spent a lot of time with our Citrix XenApp support, and especially focused on performance, which is key when accessing Adobe Reader XI from your tablet devices. Also, if you’re rolling out application streaming, we’re now supporting Microsoft App-V, including a Package Accelerator. Need a GPO template? We’ve added that to this release too! And, of course, we continue to enhance our support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP, Apple Remote Desktop and have even added a Configuration Wizard for the Mac. For all your enterprise questions, checkout our new Enterprise Toolkit.
Today, Adobe is announcing our next generation Acrobat XI software with new cloud services. Products included in this release are: Acrobat XI Pro, Acrobat XI Standard, Adobe Reader XI and newly integrated documents services, Adobe FormsCentral and Adobe EchoSign.
Adobe Reader XI, our most powerful Reader yet, includes many new and enhanced capabilities:
- Full commenting features, including text, stamps, file attachments and audio recordings, as well as drawing markups, like lines, arrows, shapes and free-form annotations
- Fill, sign, save and send your forms – and save the planet while you’re at it!
- Store files on Acrobat.com for access from multiple devices
- Support for OS X Mountain Lion and Windows 8 with new “touch-mode” for optimal tablet interaction
- Create PDF or Export PDF files to Word and Excel online
Adobe Reader For Mac
- Enhanced Protected Mode now includes data theft prevention capabilities
- New Protected View implements a separate desktop and winstation for the UI, which provides an additional layer of defense
- Elliptic Curve Cryptography support for digital signatures
Adobe Pdf For Mac
Download Latest Adobe Pdf Reader For Mac Version
- Citrix XenApp enhancements for better performance
- New App-V support, including a Package Accelerator
- GPO Template for the most common enterprise settings
- Enhanced support for Microsoft SCCM/SCUP and Apple Remote Desktop
- Configuration Wizard for the Mac