- Find Downloads On Mac
- Download Where Am I For Mac Os
- Download Where Am I For Mac High Sierra
- Download Where Am I For Mac Catalina
- Download Where Am I For Mac Osx
Three types of downloads are available from Adobe.com:
A huge chunk of the fun that you’ll find on the web is the ability to download images and other files to your MacBook. If you’ve visited a site that offers files for downloading, typically you just click the Download button or the download file link, and Safari takes care of the rest. When you download a file on your Mac, you can find it in the downloads folder on the dock, or by navigating to that folder in Finder. You can also find the download in a web browser, like Safari.
- Current versions of apps for purchase
- Trial downloads
- Previous versions of apps purchased via electronic software download (ESD)
Log in to your Adobe ID account to download an app that you purchased from the Adobe online store, or to download a previous version of an app. A history of your ESD purchases from the Adobe Store is available in your Adobe account.
Browse and download apps to your iPad, iPhone, or iPod touch from the App Store. The App Store has more than one million apps and games for your iOS device. Download for Mac. Mac OS X 10.10 or later. This computer will no longer receive Google Chrome updates because Mac OS X 10.6 - 10.9 are no longer supported.
Important: If you purchased a previous version of an Adobe software product on disc, you cannot download the app from Adobe.com.
Under Order History, click the order number for the app you are looking for.
On the order page, under Items, find the app you want to download, and select Downloads and serial numbers.
Download your application using the given links in the next screen.
When you download an app from Adobe.com, you choose a location to save the software. If you can’t remember where you saved the files, try the following solutions.
If you downloaded an app using Internet Explorer 7 on Windows Vista, your download could have been virtualized. See Can’t find or start the download installer.
Check the location where your browser automatically saves downloaded files:
- Safari (macOS): Choose Safari > Preferences. In the General tab, the download location is in the Save Downloaded Files To setting.
- Google Chrome: Choose Settings > Advanced. Under Downloads,you can access the Download location setting.
- Internet Explorer (Windows): C:...[user name]My DocumentsDownloads, or C:...[user name]Downloads
- Firefox: Choose Firefox > Preferences (Mac OS) or Tools > Options (Windows). In the General tab, look in the Downloads area. The download location is in the Save Files To setting.
Check the Downloads window (Firefox, Safari, Chrome)
Find Downloads On Mac
Firefox and Safari track the progress of files they download. If Firefox or Safari (not Akamai Download Manager) managed the download, check the Downloads window for the location of your downloaded files:
- Firefox: Choose Tools > Downloads, or press Ctrl+J (Windows) or Command+J (Mac OS). Right-click (Windows) or Control-click (Mac OS) the downloaded file, and choose Open Containing Folder (Windows) or Show in Finder (Mac OS).
- Safari (Mac OS): Choose Window > Downloads or press Option+Command+L. Control-click the downloaded file and choose Show in Finder.
- Google Chrome: Choose Settings > Downloads or press Ctrl+J. Click the Show in folder link under the downloaded file.
Search your hard disks for the downloaded files using either of the following criteria:
- Look for files modified on the date that you downloaded.
- If you downloaded a CS5 application, look for files that contain CS5. On Windows, you can add wildcards by searching for *CS5*.
For assistance with searching your hard disk, see the Help files for your operating system.
If Akamai Download Manager on Firefox or Safari managed the download, Akamai Download Manager’s log file of the download session contains the location of the saved download. To use the log file to find your downloaded file, use the steps for your browser and operating system below.
Download Where Am I For Mac Os
Open %USERPROFILE%.DownloadManager.DMQueue in a text editor such as Notepad.
Look at the top of the log file for the following line: ;LAST_TARGET_FOLDER=[disk location]. For example, this line indicates that the file was saved to your desktop:
;LAST_TARGET_FOLDER=C:Documents and Settings[username]desktop
Open Terminal and type the following command: grep LAST_TARGET_FOLDER ~/.DownloadManager/.DMQueue
Look in the Terminal window for the location of the saved file. For example, this line indicates that the file was saved to your desktop:
% grep LAST_TARGET_FOLDER ~/.DownloadManager/.DMQueue ;LAST_TARGET_FOLDER=/Users/[username]/desktop %
Find downloads for Adobe product purchased via Retail
If you purchased an Adobe product via a retail outlet, such as BestBuy or Amazon.com, and no longer have the installation media, you may be able to download your software from the Other Downloads page on Adobe.com.
Download Where Am I For Mac High Sierra
If you can’t find your downloaded file, try the download again. Or, see any of the following for more help, depending on what you are downloading:
Download Where Am I For Mac Catalina
You can also visit the Download, install, and setup