While your Mac requires less attention than many computing platforms, (::COUGH!:: WINDOWS! ::COUGH!::), it’s still a good idea to perform occasional maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Drive Genius 4 takes care of that for you.
Drive Genius 4: The Go-To, Award-Winning App for Maintaining & Repairing Your Mac. Drive Genius 4: The Go-To, Award-Winning App for Maintaining & Repairing Your Mac. Back to cultofmac.com Learn A New Language With This Rosetta Stone Bundle. Download drive genius 3 for free. System Tools downloads - Drive Genius 3 by Prosoft Engineering, Inc. And many more programs are available for instant and free download. Since its release in 2004, Drive Genius has been the industry leader for Mac hard drive tools. Drive Genius 4 sports a new, enhanced and simplified interface that allows for running utilities on multiple drives simultaneously and includes new and improved features to Speed Up, Clean Up and Protect your Mac. Drive Genius offers a pretty extensive features set: It supports PowerPC and Intel-based Macs, it fixes a slew of issues that otherwise would keep your Mac from working, formats and partitions.
Like any working machine, your Mac requires maintenance to keep it running smoothly. Drive Genius is the clear choice by Mac users in the know (including the Apple Genius Bar), and silently works to speed up, clean up, protect, and even bring your Mac back from the dead. Keep up-to-date on potential hard drive issues with Drive Genius’ alert system—and see below for the epic list of features included.
- Create a bootable secondary drive to easily repair your main hard drive w/ the new BootWell feature
- Optimize & speed up your Mac for maximum performance
- Alerts you of problems before they escalate into major issues
- Find large files & duplicates; delete ones you don’t need
- Personalize, set custom icons & make drive identification easier
- Measure the performance of your drive & check for hardware related problems
- Check for possible file & folder corruption to prevent data loss
- Repair most kinds of logical file & folder errors to prevent future critical problems
- Mac OS X 10.8 or newer
- 1GB RAM minimum
- For maintenance purposes, most Drive Genius 4 utilities work on the primary startup drive “live” with no need for a secondary startup drive. However all repair and recovery utilities require starting your computer from a secondary drive so they can have exclusive access to your primary drive.
- Version 4
- Minor updates included
- Length of access: lifetime
Driver Genius For Mac
- All sales final
- Instant digital redemption