Best for newbie as well as expert. Edraw Pricing: Edraw has four pricing plans, Edraw max. Easily create automated workflows with Microsoft Power Automate, previously Microsoft Flow, to improve productivity with business process automation. Flow is a minimalistic pomodoro based focus timer for Mac. Increase your productivity and reduce stress at the same time.
Install TensorFlow 2
TensorFlow is tested and supported on the following 64-bit systems:
Google Colab: An easy way to learn and use TensorFlow
No install necessary—run the TensorFlow tutorials directly in the browser with Colaboratory, a Google research project created to help disseminate machine learning education and research. It's a Jupyter notebook environment that requires no setup to use and runs entirely in the cloud. Read the blog post.
New updates include:
Mac Flow Path
- AutoSpill compensation: AutoSpill is a new algorithm for calculating spillover and producing a compensation matrix developed and incorporated into FlowJo v10.7 in collaboration with researchers from the Vlaams Instituut voor Biotechnologie in Belgium and the the Babraham Institute in Cambridge, UK.
- Our exclusive AutoSpread algorithm provides a Spillover Spreading Matrix (SSM) by calculating spillover spreading coefficients with linear models, removing the need for well-defined positive and negative populations in single-color controls.
'Together, AutoSpill and AutoSpread remove limiting constraints of traditional compensation methods, easing the preparation of compensation controls in high-parameter flow cytometry, making errors less likely, and facilitating the practical implementation of ultra high-parameter flow cytometry.' —Roca, et al
Read the full article
AutoSpill: a method for calculating spillover coefficients in high-parameter flow cytometry.
Authors: Carlos P. Roca, Oliver T. Burton, Teresa Prezzemolo, Carly E. Whyte, Richard Halpert, Łukasz Kreft, James Collier, Alexander Botzki, Josef Spidlen, Stéphanie Humblet-Baron, Adrian Liston.
- Proliferation and Cell Cycle models have been updated to better fit data with missing peaks.
- The t-SNE derived parameters now remain connected to workspace files after saving. Note: In case derivative files are ever dissociated from a workspace, drag and drop the CSV back onto the data file or right click and choose “Import Parameters from CSV/CLR”.
- Figures added to the Layout Editor will no longer lose parameter annotations without user deselecting those features manually or setting them hidden in the preferences.
For more details on features in this release, and a comprehensive list of known issues visit the exhaustive release notes.