How To Download And Update HP Laserjet P1102 Driver On Windows 10, 8 & 7
Driver Printer for HP LaserJet P1102 w and macOS Sierra version 10.12.6 08:35 AM - last edited on 09:21 AM by kevin-t Product: HP LaserJet P1102 w. HP LaserJet Pro P1102 driver is the host-based driver used in place of the HP Smart Install and the printer’s in-box CD. This edition of the LaserJet Pro P1102 driver is still compatible with Windows computers running WinXP or newer, but it comes with a fix for the Windows 10 OS build. HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Basic Driver 20120831. Windows Mac file size: 4.1 MB filename: LJP1100P1560P1600-HB-win32-en.exe. Windows 10 64 bit. HP LaserJet Pro P1102w Printer Basic Driver 20120831 64-bit 2017-02-14; Windows 8.1 64 bit.
- From Hewlett Packard Development Company: This full software solution is the same solution as the in-box CD that came with your printer. This driver package support HP LaserJet Pro P1102 Printer.
- Easy to install OS X driver designed to allow your Mac to print documents with the help of a HP LaserJet Pro P1102w laser printer The HP LaserJet Pro P1102w is a 802.11 b/g enabled wireless printer which enables its users to print up to 19 letter size or 18 A4 monochrome pages per minute from anywhere.
HP has been a pioneer in developing revolutionary products that always set examples for other manufacturers. One of such products is the HP Laserjet P1102 printer, which is popular for its performance and credibility among users.
The P1102 is HP’s premium products for which the driver updates come more frequently. However, users may overlook the need to update printer driver for many reasons.
Now that drivers are essential for your hardware to work properly, updating them is as important. If you wish to plug and play HP Laserjet P1102 on your machine, ensure that you have an updated driver downloaded and working for it.
How to update HP Laserjet P1102 Driver?
When you’re facing issues with your printer, it is probably due to driver failure or corrupt driver. If you wonder from where to download HP Laserjet P1102 driver, we’ve got it covered for you.
There are two major ways to fix your HP printer driver issue. First, download the genuine and certified driver update released by the manufacturer automatically or hunt for it manually.
Read Also: How to use USB as a RAM
How to automatically download driver update for HP Laserjet p1102 printer?
If you wish to avoid downloading any false update or malware imposing to be an update, experts recommend to do it with a dedicated tool.
You may download Driver Tonic on your computer, which not only helps your device drivers to be updated but also ensures that you get complete web protection.
With Driver Tonic, you can download and update HP printer drivers in just one click. You may follow the below steps in order to get an automatic driver update for P1102 printer:
- Download and install Driver Tonic.
- Launch the tool and click on ‘Scan’.
- The tool automatically finds any outdated or corrupt driver for any device connected to your machine.
- Once you’ve got the result, click on ‘Update & Fix All Items’ button.
- Driver Tonic would download the latest release of your HP P1102 driver update that is genuine and certified.
Download Driver Tonic From Here
How to manually update the HP P1102 Printer drivers?
The manual way to update drivers for any device is only for expert and advanced users, who’re either professionals or possess relevant experience.
Go to Device Manager by typing ‘devmgmt.msc’ in the search bar of the Start menu.
Under the Printer/Print option, right-click on your HP Laserjet 1102 printer.
Select ‘Update driver’.
- On the next screen, if you’ve already downloaded the driver update on your computer from the manufacturer's website, select ‘ Browse my computer for driver software’ and update the tool after locating on your machine.
- If you want to search for the update, click on ‘Search automatically for updated driver software’.
- If an update is found, you’d be notified. Else, you may have to search it on the web browser on your own.
- Once you find the authentic update, download and install it on your machine.
Note: Downloading driver updates manually may carry a lot of risks, including malware that may later become a threat to your identity traces. It is highly recommended that you seek help from a technician or an expert if you’re planning to go the manual way.
P1102 Laserjet Printer Software
Read Also: Download, Install & Update Dell Wifi Drivers
Install Hp Laserjet P1102 Printer
Now that you know how to fix HP Laserjet P1102 not working issue, it is time to update the outdated and corrupt drivers and get back to work. If you’re trying to follow the manual method, ensure that you download an authentic update and not malware. If you wish to share your opinion do let us know in the comments below.