Transferring photos from your iPad to your Mac is not just a way to keep them safe from data loss but can also be a good way to free up some storage space on the iPad. Once the photos are on your Mac you can safely delete them from the device and take new ones.
- Photo Transfer For Mac
- Transfer Photos Mac To Mac
- Photo Transfer App For Mac
- Free Photo Transfer App For Mac
- Download Photo Transfer For Mac
- Nokia Photo Transfer For Mac
IMyFone TunesMate Photo Transfer App. Top of the list is no other than the iMyFone TunesMate. Getting photos from your Android phone to your Mac can be a daunting task if you don’t know where to start. There are many reasons you may want to transfer photos to your Mac. Create a backup of your pictures on your Mac. Edit you pictures in an advanced editor. Share your pictures on social media. One of the easiest ways to transfer photos to your Mac is to simply connect the iPad to the Mac using USB cables. Here’s how to do it. Step 1: Connect the iPad to the Mac using USB cables. The photos App should open automatically. If it doesn’t, open the app. Step 2: Select the photos you want to transfer and then click on “Import. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac Easily? To transfer photos from Samsung to Mac. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac. When you need to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac, a professional Samsung Transfer for Mac - Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version) is designed for you. We list this program as the first choice because its all-around & powerful functions can provide big convenience for every Android user.
In this article, we are going to look at several ways to transfer photos from your iPad to your Mac. Choose the one that applies to your own unique situation.
1 Transfer iPad Photos using a USB Connection
One of the easiest ways to transfer photos to your Mac is to simply connect the iPad to the Mac using USB cables. Here’s how to do it.
Step 1: Connect the iPad to the Mac using USB cables. The photos App should open automatically. If it doesn’t, open the app.
Step 2: Select the photos you want to transfer and then click on “Import Selected.” You can also click “Import All” to import all the photos available.
2 Transfer iPad Photos through My Photo Stream Settings
Follow these simple steps for an alternative way to transfer your iPad photos.
Step 1: On your iPad go to Settings > iCloud > Photos and turn on “My Photo Stream.”
Step 2: Now on your Mac, go to the photos App and then select Preferences > iCloud and make sure that “My Photo Stream” is selected.
All the photos on your iPad will automatically be synced with the Mac.
4 Transfer Photos from iPad to Mac using iMyFone D-Back
While all the above methods may work, sometimes a simpler method is called upon especially when you have a lot of photos to transfer. iMyFone D-Back iOS Data Transfer for Win or iMyFone D-Back iOS Data Transfer for Mac offers this simpler solution that works regardless of the volume of photos that you have to transfer. Some of the features that make the program the best option include the following.
- It can be used to transfer up to 22 different types of files including photos, videos, contacts, messages, WhatsApp messages, Viber messages, Kik messages and more.
- It can also be used to extract data from an iCloud or iTunes Backup file.
- It is very easy to use and comes with a preview function for selective data transfer.
Here’s how to use iMyFone D-Back to Transfer Photos from your iPad to your Mac.
Step 1: Download and install the program to your computer and the launch it. From the main window select “Recover from iOS Device” and click “Start.” In the resultant screen, select “Photo” and then click “Next.”
Photo Transfer For Mac
Step 2: Connect the iPad to the computer using USB cables and then click “Scan.”
Step 3: When the scanning process is complete, select the photos you want to transfer to the Mac and click “Recover.” Select a location on your computer to save the transferred photos and you’re done.
Download the free trial version of iMyFone D-Back or iMyFone D-Back for Mac to know more details.
4 Transfer iPad photos to Mac via AirDrop
You can also use AirDrop to transfer photos and other files from your iPad to your Mac wirelessly. To use this method, ensure that AirDrop is set up on your Mac. to do this Open “Finder” and click on “AirDrop” in the Sidebar. Select either “Contacts Only” or “Everyone” from the drop down menu to ensure AirDrop is set up properly.
Now, follow these simple steps to transfer the photos via AirDrop.
Step 1: On your iPad, open Photos > Select Album and then select the photos you want to share.
Step 2: Tap on the Share icon at the bottom of the screen and then select the Mac from the list of devices on the AirDrop option and the photos will appear on the Mac.
In an era where smartphones have become the main tool in taking photos, transferring photos from a cell phone to a computer is common. As such you may have to find out how to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac if you have those specific devices.
For those who have Samsung phones and Mac/iMac/MacBook computers, below are some of the methods you can use. You can pick one as you like to download photos from Samsung phone to Mac for backup or freeing up Samsung phone space.
Method 1. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac
When you need to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac, a professional Samsung Transfer for Mac - Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version) is designed for you. We list this program as the first choice because its all-around & powerful functions can provide big convenience for every Android user. Those who do not have a technical background can even use it intuitively.
The Highlights of Samsung Messages Backup (Mac Version)
1) Support photos, music, videos, contacts, call logs, SMS, apps, and so on.
2) Allow previewing files before data transferring.
3) Transfer files between Android and Mac with few clicks (Manage Android files on Mac).
4) No third-party app is required. Easy to use.
5) 100% clean & safe. Without data loss.
6) Support almost all Android phones on the market, including Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6, Galaxy Note 9/Note 8, Galaxy A9/A8, and more.
You can free download Samsung Messages Backup to your Mac here and follow the steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac easily.
[Step-by-step Tutorial] How Do I Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with The Best Samsung Transfer for Mac?
You can have a quick look at the brief steps and learn the details at the following instructions.
- Launch Samsung Messages Backup software and connect your Samsung phone to the Mac with a USB cable.
- Preview and tick on the photos from the interface of the program.
- Click Export to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac without data loss.
- Additional: Backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with 1 click (photos are included).
See the 1-2-3 steps to easily transfer photos from Samsung Galaxy to the Mac
Step 1. Please run the program and connect your Samsung Galaxy to the Mac with a USB cable. You can see the interface as below to let you enable USB debugging on your Samsung phone, just do like the prompts.
Step 2. Follow the on-screen prompts to make the program recognize your Samsung Galaxy. You can enter the main interface of the program, from which you can see all the detected files are sorted into different folders on the left panel.
Step 3. Please go to the Photos folder, choose Phone Gallery and preview the pictures that you want to transfer to your Mac, tick them on.
Step 4. Click the Export button on the top menu bar, then you need to select a local folder to save the transferred photos, confirm your choice and the photos you have ticked are backed up from Samsung phone to the Mac.
Additional: 1-click backup your whole Samsung Galaxy to your Mac.
On the main interface of Samsung Messages Backup, please go to Super Toolkit on the top menu bar. Then click the Backup button, choose a location to save the backups and tap on Back Up. Wait for a few minutes and all the files on your Samsung Galaxy are transferred to your Mac.
You may need:
Method 2. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Android File Transfer
Android File Transfer is one of the most popular desktop apps among Android users. It has many who praise it for its features and at the same a smaller number who have had a bad experience using it. Despite that, it is one of the most reliable Android file-sharing apps you can come across.
Steps to transfer photos from Samsung to Mac using Android File Transfer
Transfer Photos Mac To Mac
- Install Android File Transfer on your Mac then connect the Samsung device to the Mac computer using a USB cable.
- Swipe downward on your Samsung screen to go to the notification bar and connect it in MTP mode.
- Open Android File Transfer on Mac then look for the location of the pictures. You will most likely find them in the Camera folder under DCIM.
- Create a folder on Mac and select the photos you wish to transfer then drag them over to the folder.
- Support to transfer files between Android devices and Mac computers.
- Android phones with Android 3.0 or later are supported.
- Support media files and documents.
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring, which makes it harder for the first time users to locate anything they need.
- Only support to import photos from a Samsung Galaxy to Mac one by one.
Check if you need:
Method 3. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Smart Switch
Samsung Smart Switch is one of the fastest photo-sharing apps and is also great for the transfer of other types of files, which is believed to have contributed to its wide popularity. It has both the mobile apps and desktop apps for Mac/Windows, so you can use its Mac version to import photos from Samsung Galaxy to Mac.
- Install and launch Smart Switch on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable and allow access to the phone data on your Samsung screen. After that, Smart Switch will detect your phone automatically.
- On the main interface, please hit the name of your phone, and go to the Internal memory by tapping on the folder icon.
Photo Transfer App For Mac
- You can get a list of files of your phone memory. Please go to DCIM > Camera > select the photos that you like to copy > drag them to the Mac computer.
- Widely support Android devices with Android 4.3 or later and Mac OS X 10.6 or later.
- Support photos, videos, music, contacts, messages, calendars, and more.
- Support to backup your Samsung to Mac with 1 click.
- Support to restore from iTunes backup.
- Do not allow to preview data before transferring.
- When backing up your whole Samsung phone to Mac, the speed is slower than Samsung Messages Backup software (mentioned in Method 1).
Method 4. How to Transfer Photos from Samsung to Mac with Image Capture App
For those who do not like installing third-party software on your Mac computer, the Image Capture app is the most appropriate method for you to copy photos from Samsung to Mac. It comes installed on Mac which means all you have to do is open it and use it.
- Launch Image Capture app on your Mac.
- Connect your Samsung device to the Mac with a USB cable, choose the PTP mode from the Samsung notification screen.
- Select your Samsung phone from the Devices list.
- Choose a local folder for storing the transferred photos.
- Preview the photos and choose the ones that you want to copy, then click Import. You can also click Import All to copy all the photos from Samsung to Mac.
- Support to preview pictures before copying.
- No third-party software required.
- Allow transferring a large number of pictures at once fast.
- Easy to use.
Free Photo Transfer App For Mac
- Only support photos/pictures.
Download Photo Transfer For Mac
With the 4 simple ways mentioned above, transferring photos from Samsung to Mac will no longer trouble you. Pick one as your will to have a try.
Nokia Photo Transfer For Mac
If you need to transfer other files between Samsung Galaxy S10/S9/S8/S7/S6 to the Mac, such as contacts, call logs, SMS, music, videos, apps, and documents, you can choose Samsung Messages Backup, which is a powerful software for Android data management.