We are pleased to announce the release of Linphone 3.7.0 for Linux, Mac OS and Windows (desktop version).
Here is an overview of the changes:
Sip Color Picker for Mac. A better way to collect organize and Share colors. If you want to test the VoIP service before committing, it is possible to find SIP providers that will set up an account with a landline number and no initial costs, and some without line rental costs. Essentially, this means that you can configure your Mac to receive calls to a standard telephone number.
- It is now possible to configure multiple proxy accounts with different transports (UDP, TCP, TLS)
- Video HD formats support added, leveraging on multiple cores for encoding if available
- Faster and highly responsive UI thanks to fully asynchronous operation of the liblinphone.
- Add On of opus codec
- Possibility to specify a remote provisioning http URI for configuration
- LDAP search integration for Linux and MacOSX
- is-composing notification in chat area
- User can choose video rendering method on Linux (OpenGL or Xv)
- Keyboard can be used for DTMF input
System Integrity Protection Mac
System Integrity Protection Is Engaged
And of course everything is on our git repositories.
Mac OS bundle:
Zip For Mac Os X