- Space Ranger 2 For Mac Catalina
- Space Rangers 2 Mac
- Space Ranger 2 For Mac Os
- Space Ranger 2 For Mac Iso
For Space Rangers 2: Reboot on the PC, FAQ by C-J.
Optimized Storage in macOS Sierra and later* can save space by storing your content in iCloud and making it available on demand. When storage space is needed, files, photos, movies, email attachments, and other files that you seldom use are stored in iCloud automatically. Each file stays right where you last saved it, and downloads when you open it. Files that you’ve used recently remain on your Mac, along with optimized versions of your photos.
* If you haven't yet upgraded to macOS Sierra or later, learn about other ways to free up storage space.
Find out how much storage is available on your Mac
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac, then click Storage. Each segment of the bar is an estimate of the storage space used by a category of files. Move your pointer over each segment for more detail.
When starting Space Rangers 2 (and the original Space Ranger), I'm greeted with a black screen. The sound plays in the background, and it is even possible to click on menu items, thought nothing is visible. 'Space Rangers HDthe Revolution' — the official independent addition to the iconic Patriotic project 'Space Rangers 2' developed by SNK-Games in cooperation with fans of the series. The main innovation of the 'Revolution' — story branch dedicated to opposing the expansion of piracy. While the Coalition spends all fought the dominators, pirates, led by the mysterious leader, joined. Motives behind your new job ( ranger I mean ) - zero academic results! Elus is played using 8 figures with 2 colors (blue, yellow), 2 size (big, small) and 2 types (circle, lozenges), a bunch of rules from whom you find out 6 in the begginig and one interesting turn - the rule in play for each round is unknown.
Click the Manage button to open the Storage Management window, pictured below. This button is available only in macOS Sierra or later.
Manage storage on your Mac
The Storage Management window offers recommendations for optimizing your storage. If some recommendations are already turned on, you will see fewer recommendations.
Store in iCloud
Click the Store in iCloud button, then choose from these options:
- Desktop and Documents. Store all files from these two locations in iCloud Drive. When storage space is needed, only the files you recently opened are kept on your Mac, so that you can easily work offline. Files stored only in iCloud show a download icon , which you can double-click to download the original file. Learn more about this feature.
- Photos. Store all original, full-resolution photos and videos in iCloud Photos. When storage space is needed, only space-saving (optimized) versions of photos are kept on your Mac. To download the original photo or video, just open it.
- Messages. Store all messages and attachments in iCloud. When storage space is needed, only the messages and attachments you recently opened are kept on your Mac. Learn more about Messages in iCloud.
Storing files in iCloud uses the storage space in your iCloud storage plan. If you reach or exceed your iCloud storage limit, you can either buy more iCloud storage or make more iCloud storage available. iCloud storage starts at 50GB for $0.99 (USD) a month, and you can purchase additional storage directly from your Apple device. Learn more about prices in your region.
Click the Optimize button, then choose from these options.
- Automatically remove watched movies and TV shows. When storage space is needed, movies or TV shows that you purchased from the iTunes Store and already watched are removed from your Mac. Click the download icon next to a movie or TV show to download it again.
- Download only recent attachments. Mail automatically downloads only the attachments that you recently received. You can manually download any attachments at any time by opening the email or attachment, or saving the attachment to your Mac.
- Don't automatically download attachments. Mail downloads an attachment only when you open the email or attachment, or save the attachment to your Mac.
Optimizing storage for movies, TV shows, and email attachments doesn't require iCloud storage space.
Empty Trash Automatically
Empty Trash Automatically permanently deletes files that have been in the Trash for more than 30 days.
Reduce Clutter helps you to identify large files and files you might no longer need. Click the Review Files button, then choose any of the file categories in the sidebar, such as Applications, Documents, Music Creation, or Trash.
You can delete the files in some categories directly from this window. Other categories show the total storage space used by the files in each app. You can then open the app and decide whether to delete files from within it.
Learn how to redownload apps, music, movies, TV shows, and books.
Where to find the settings for each feature
The button for each recommendation in the Storage Management window affects one or more settings in other apps. You can also control those settings directly within each app.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Apple ID, then select iCloud in the sidebar: Store in iCloud turns on the Optimize Mac Storage setting on the right. Then click Options next to iCloud Drive: Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders setting. To turn off iCloud Drive entirely, deselect iCloud Drive.
In macOS Mojave or earlier, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click iCloud, then click Options next to iCloud Drive. Store in iCloud turns on the Desktop & Documents Folders and Optimize Mac Storage settings.
- In Photos, choose Photos > Preferences, then click iCloud. Store in iCloud selects iCloud Photos and Optimize Mac Storage.
- In Messages, choose Messages > Preferences, then click iMessage. Store in iCloud selects Enable Messages in iCloud.
- If you're using macOS Catalina, open the Apple TV app, choose TV > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Files. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
In macOS Mojave or earlier, open iTunes, choose iTunes > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Advanced. Optimize Storage selects “Automatically delete watched movies and TV shows.”
- In Mail, choose Mail > Preferences from the menu bar, then click Accounts. In the Account Information section on the right, Optimize Storage sets the Download Attachments menu to either Recent or None.
Empty Trash Automatically: From the Finder, choose Finder > Preferences, then click Advanced. Empty Trash Automatically selects “Remove items from the Trash after 30 days.”
Other ways that macOS helps automatically save space
With macOS Sierra or later, your Mac automatically takes these additional steps to save storage space:
- Detects duplicate downloads in Safari, keeping only the most recent version of the download
- Reminds you to delete used app installers
- Removes old fonts, languages, and dictionaries that aren't being used
- Clears caches, logs, and other unnecessary data when storage space is needed
How to free up storage space manually
Even without using the Optimized Storage features of Sierra or later, you can take other steps to make more storage space available:
- Music, movies, and other media can use a lot of storage space. Learn how to delete music, movies, and TV shows from your device.
- Delete other files that you no longer need by moving them to the Trash, then emptying the Trash. The Downloads folder is good place to look for files that you might no longer need.
- Move files to an external storage device.
- Compress files.
- Delete unneeded email: In the Mail app, choose Mailbox > Erase Junk Mail. If you no longer need the email in your Trash mailbox, choose Mailbox > Erase Deleted Items.
- The Storage pane of About This Mac is the best way to determine the amount of storage space available on your Mac. Disk Utility and other apps might show storage categories such as Not Mounted, VM, Recovery, Other Volumes, Free, or Purgeable. Don't rely on these categories to understand how to free up storage space or how much storage space is available for your data.
- When you duplicate a file on an APFS-formatted volume, that file doesn't use additional storage space on the volume. Deleting a duplicate file frees up only the space required by any data you might have added to the duplicate. If you no longer need any copies of the file, you can recover all of the storage space by deleting both the duplicate and the original file.
- If you're using a pro app and Optimize Mac Storage, learn how to make sure that your projects are always on your Mac and able to access their files.
|Space Rangers 2|
|Genre(s)||Text adventure, real-time strategy,space trading and combat simulator,turn-based strategy,shoot 'em up,role-playing game,third-person shooter|
Space Rangers 2: Dominators (Russian: Космические рейнджеры 2: Доминаторы), released in North America with the subtitle Rise of the Dominators, is a multi-genre science fictioncomputer game developed by Elemental Games for Windows and first published in 2004 by 1C Company. The player takes the role of a spaceship pilot, and may explore, trade, engage in space and ground-based combat, and undertake various types of missions. Space Rangers 2 is the sequel to the 2002 computer game Space Rangers.
Space Rangers 2 is set in the year 3300. Sentient combat robots known as Dominators are attacking the five civilizations of the Coalition: the humans, the Maloqs, the Pelengs, the Faeyans, and the Gaalians. There are three Dominator types, each at war with each other: the Blazeroids, the Kelleroids, and the Terronoids. The player begins the game as a trainee member of the Space Rangers – a corps of pilots charged with defending the galaxy from the Dominators.
Space Rangers 2 combines multiple gameplay modes. Space travel takes place in a third-person perspective turn-based2Dengine. The game also includes a 3Dreal-time strategy engine for planetary battles, with the option to control units within the RTS engine to play the battles as third-person shooters. The game also features an arcade shoot 'em up mode, and text-based missions that include interactive fiction and logic puzzle elements. The player character can gain experience points and improve skills, and the player character's ship can be upgraded as the player earns more cash. Sources of income for the player character include trading, piracy, completing missions for various factions, mining, and deploying research probes.
Space Rangers 2 attracted mainly positive reviews from the gaming media. Many reviewers noted its extreme open-endedness, the variety of its mini-games, and its off-beat style. Criticisms centered on its perceived lack of polish, the uneven quality of its various mini-games, and the poor quality of the English translations.
It has a metacritic score of 84 (out of 100).
Space Ranger 2 For Mac Catalina
The editors of Computer Games Magazine named Space Rangers 2 the fifth-best computer game of 2005. They called it 'an expansive, diverse, and irresistible amalgam of genres bundled within an impressively dynamic universe.' It also won PC Gamer US's 2006 'Best Turn-Based Strategy Game' award.
Space Rangers 2 was originally published in Russia by 1C Company in November 2004. In June 2005, Excalibur Publishing released a DVD version that included both Space Rangers 2 and its prequel, Space Rangers. Australian distributor Red Ant Enterprises released a CD-ROM version (Space Rangers 2 only) in 2005. In March 2006, Cinemaware Marquee released a CD-ROM version subtitled Rise of the Dominators in North America.Space Rangers 2 is also distributed electronically via Trymedia and TotalGaming.net. It was also added to Good Old Games on February 3, 2011, and updated to include the Expansion free on June 6, 2012. The Good Old Games version, however, has since been removed from sale on September 2012.
Elemental Games broke up in 2004, from which several members formed Katauri Interactive in Kaliningrad. They have released an expansion pack called Space Rangers 2: Reboot as a download from Stardock. The European retail version also includes the original Space Rangers, along with a combined version of Space Rangers 2 and the expansion pack.
The Russian version of the game also has Space Rangers 2: Revolution an informal Non-commercial addition (addon) to game Space Rangers 2: Reboot. New fighting maps, arcade, planetary, new text quests, set of governmental tasks and non-standard situations are added.A test-build of Space Rangers 2: Revolution (English) is also available.
A new official version Space Rangers HD: A War Apart has been released by Katauri Interactive. It now includes all expanded content from the Reboot expansion pack as well as new content with newly updated HD graphics.
Space Rangers 2 Mac
- ^'Space Rangers 2 Manual'. 1C Company / Excalibur Publishing Limited. 2005.Cite journal requires
- ^'Space Rangers 2: Dominators'. Metacritic. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- ^Staff (March 2006). 'The Best (and Worst) of 2005; The 15th Annual Computer Games Awards'. Computer Games Magazine (184): 42–47.
- ^'The 13th Annual PC Gamer Awards Reveals The Best Of The Best For 2006' (Press release). South San Francisco, California: Future US. February 2, 2007. Archived from the original on June 17, 2007.
- ^'Space Rangers 2'. 1C Company. Archived from the original on August 11, 2007. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- ^'Space Rangers 2 Delayed'. GamersHell. May 28, 2005. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- ^'Cinemaware Marquee Unleashes Space Rangers 2: Rise of the Dominators'. GameSpot. March 28, 2006. Retrieved July 10, 2007.
- ^'Ндмс Яейсмдс'. Snk-games.ru. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- ^'CHK-Games - Просмотр темы - Space Rangers 2: Revolution (English)'. Snk-games.ru. Archived from the original on April 25, 2012. Retrieved September 17, 2012.
- ^'Space Rangers HD: A War Apart'. spacerangershd.com. Retrieved November 29, 2012.
Space Ranger 2 For Mac Os
- Space Rangers at Excalibur Publishing
- Space Rangers 2 at 1C Company
- Space Rangers HD at Space Rangers HD