Software for Mac GoodSync for WD. Install WD Discovery for Mac. WD Drive Utilities for Mac. WD Security for Mac. Product Firmware Product. If your product is. The Micron 2210 QLC SSD with NVMe™ bridges the gap between the low cost of HDDs and the performance, reliability, low power and security of SSDs. View the 2210 SSD with NVMe™ part catalog The Micron 2200 PCIe ® NVMe ™ SSD delivers blazing PCIe speed, low power consumption and valuable data protection for demanding client workloads.
The 1TB SSD Kit for Mac Pro enables you to upgrade the internal SSD storage capacity of your Mac Pro. This kit, containing two 512GB modules, replaces the current SSD. Western Digital My Passport 4TB. The overall best external hard drive for Mac or PC.
Summary: This blog helps you recover lost or deleted files from an SSD on Windows or Mac system.
Your best bet for SSD data recovery begins with Stellar Data Recovery software. Take a free trial of the software for instant recovery of lost or deleted files.
With the introduction of Solid-state drives (SSDs), users have a better option to improve the Mac or Windows system’s performance. The significance of SSD drives can’t be denied and users are now turning towards this new technology to speed up the process.
Mac (or Windows system) is switching to SSD drives!
The following reasons highlight some points as to why Mac (Windows system) is turning to SSD.
- Data is stored on the NAND-based flash memory; therefore, data retains even when there is no power.
- SSD-equipped Mac boots faster
- SSD enables users (Mac and Windows) to enhance the system performance
- SSD-equipped Mac data transfers and runs applications faster
- SSD has no moving parts; thereby, data is safe even if users drop their Mac devices
- Data can be stored anywhere on SSD as they don’t have physical read head.
SSDs are Blazing Fast!
Why there is a need for SSD Data Recovery?
Considering the advantages of SSD drives, it has catered to the request of storing files and users are now inclined towards these devices. There are some instances when users are unable to access the data stored on SSD. To elaborate further, let me put up a question, have you accidentally formatted or deleted your SSD drive and looking for a reliable SSD data recovery software?
Data loss on SSD drives is common because Mac users have understood the drive’s benefits; however, they have an expected life span of five to seven years or may even wear out before that. Other than that, there are several other reasons which can corrupt or damage the SSD drive.
Let’s take a look at some of the reasons.
- Electronic failure or power surge
- Malware attack
- Technical glitches
- Unintentionally deleting or formatting the SSD drive
- Running defrag and rewriting data cycle on SSD drive
The same reasons hold true for SSD data loss on the Windows-based system.
Some other complex reasons when SSD recovery software is needed:
- SSD partition is lost
- Bad sectors on the SSD drive
- SSD failure or SSD becomes corrupt
- SSD is physically damaged
SSD Recovery Software is a viable solution
Recovering SSD deleted data takes a different approach and it’s important to incorporate an SSD recovery software. There is a myriad of SSD recovery software available online as well as offline: all you have to do is just pick a reliable one and start recovering the data. With that being said, Stellar Mac Data Recovery (for Mac) and Stellar Windows Data Recovery – Professional are the two options that you can leverage to recover data from the affected SSD.
1. Stellar Data Recovery Professional for Mac
Ssd For My Mac
Stellar Mac Data Recovery is an efficient software to recover SSD deleted data. It is capable of recovering files which have been accidentally deleted and from a plethora of devices such as Mac Mini, iMac, Mac Pro, MacBook Pro, to name a few. Moreover, it has another option i.e. RAW recovery to recover data from a corrupt SSD. Another excellent feature it provides is deleted files recovery from an encrypted Solid State Drive.
Follow these basic steps to recover your data:
Best Ssd Optimizer For Mac
- Connect the SSD drive
- Initiate the scanning process
- Preview the recoverable files
- Save the required files to the preferred location
2.Stellar Data Recovery Professional
Stellar Windows Data Recovery – Professional software, as the name suggests, recovers data from Windows-based systems. Equipped with an intuitive interface, you can easily operate the software with minimal technical know-how. All you have to do is follow the below steps—
This is how the process recovery process works:
- Run the software on your Windows system
- Specify the data type that needs to be recovered
- Select the SSD and press Scan
- Preview the files and save them at the desired location
Key takeaway pointers:
To prevent the event of data loss, here are some useful tips you can implement to minimize the effects of unexpected data loss incidents —
- Backup all your important files and leverage various backup options such as on-site backup, off-site backups, cloud services, FTP backup, to name a few.
- Immediately stop using the SSD in case of any glitches
- Download applications which are authentic and from a reliable source.
- Always have a contingency plan in order to safeguard your data
- Install an anti-virus software to keep virus attack at bay
Data loss should not be a gridlock and ironically, it is an unavoidable and unexpected incident that can lead to a domino effect with some serious consequences if not addressed at the initial stage.
So, the next time when you’re unable to access your data stored on a Mac SSD drive, you can quickly fix the issue by leveraging an SSD data recovery software for Mac. With that being said, Stellar Mac Data Recovery software is the best bet!