The User Guide, which covers all product editions, provides details on installation, optional settings, voice commands and dictation of different types of text. The guide also includes tips and notes to help you use the software more effectively.
Be sure to also take advantage of our illustrated workbook. For the latest technical details, please see the KnowledgeBase.
- Dragon Medical Practice Edition 4 Client Help
Following the release of macOS Catalina version 10.15.7, an increasing number of users have experienced an issue with a system process named 'accountsd' showing very high CPU usage in Activity.
Bluetooth Wireless Headset Guides
- In this section, you can download user manuals in PDF format for each product listed below. These documents will provide you with detailed installation and un-installation instructions, system requirements, step-by-step operation, etc.
- Welcome to Intego's New Mac User Center, your one-stop shop for guides, resources, and helpful information about Apple products. If you just got your first new MacBook, iMac, or other Apple computer, congratulations! Now it's time to go about making it feel more like home.
- We recommend plugging the Bluetooth microphone’s dongle (wireless adaptor) into your computer before you open Dragon.
- While the Calisto II's headset is charging, its indicator light glows solid red, but once the headset is fully charged, this light goes off.
- The headset does not automatically power on. Once the headset is charged and paired to its dongle, you must power it up by holding its button for about 6 seconds (it then emits 4 ascending beeps), then pressing it for 1 second to activate its radio link to its dongle
Title: Using the Calisto II Bluetooth wireless microphone with Dragon
This video includes how to charge and power up the headset, as well as turn on the connection to its USB wireless adapter. It also covers how to check the “recording device” settings in the Windows Control Panel.
Quick Start Cards
The Quick Start Card helps you quickly install and activate Dragon.
For documentation of non-English Dragon products, visit our international web sites.
Mac Os User Guide Pdf
System Information User Guide
Refer to the manual for your Mac when you need information that’s specific to your model, such as supported connections and expansion information.
Choose Apple menu > About This Mac.
In the macOS Resources section, click User Manual.
User Guide For Mac Computer
You can also:
Download MacBook Air Essentials, MacBook Pro Essentials, MacBook Essentials, iMac Essentials, iMac Pro, and Mac mini Essentials from Apple Books.
Get manuals and related documents for MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, MacBook, iMac, iMac Pro, and Mac mini from the Apple Support manuals website.