Open the Zoom app on your Mac or PC. Click on your profile picture in the top-right corner. If you haven't changed your photo, the icon will appear as your initials inside a colored square. It's super easy! Install the free Zoom app, click on 'New Meeting,' and invite up to 100 people to join you on video! Connect with anyone on Android based phones and tablets, other mobile devices, Windows, Mac, Zoom Rooms, H.323/SIP room systems, and telephones. Zoom is a video conferencing tool that combines an easy-to-use interface with exceptional video quality, offering a seamless experience for collaboration across. Install the Zoom app on your Mac Before you can start using Zoom, you'll need to sign up for a free account and download the macOS app. It's not currently available in the App Store, so you'll need.
To set up zoom, choose Apple menu > System Preferences, then click Accessibility. Click Zoom in the sidebar, then select any of these zoom features:
Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom
After selecting ”Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom,” you can use these key combinations to zoom:
To zoom in, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and Equals sign (=).
To zoom out, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and Minus sign (-).
To switch between no zoom and your last amount of zoom, press these three keys together: Option, Command, and 8.
Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom
After selecting ”Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom,” you can press and hold the Control key while scrolling with your mouse or trackpad to zoom. Use the ”Zoom style” menu to choose from three zoom styles: full screen, split screen, or picture-in-picture.
Enable Hover Text
After selecting ”Enable Hover Text,” you can press and hold the Command key, then move your pointer over an item to display a larger, high-resolution version of that item.
Zoom For Mac Catalina
Use the Options button in the Zoom pane to set the size, font, location, and color of this text. Learn more about Hover Text.
Enable Touch Bar zoom
After selecting ”Enable Touch Bar zoom,” you can touch and hold the Touch Bar on your MacBook Pro to display a larger version of the Touch Bar onscreen. Learn more about Touch Bar zoom.
- Learn more about how to make it easier to see what's on the screen of your Mac.
- Many apps have their own keyboard shortcuts or other features for zooming or making content bigger. For example, learn how to zoom in on webpages in Safari.
We Are a Leader — for the Fifth Consecutive Year!
2020 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Meeting Solutions.Read the Report
Simplified video conferencing and messaging across any device
Enable quick adoption with meeting capabilities that make it easy to start, join, and collaborate across any device.
Join anywhere, on any device
Zoom Meetings syncs with your calendar system and delivers streamlined enterprise-grade video conferencing from desktop and mobile.
Powerful meeting security
Robust security settings ensure disruption-free meetings. Encryption, role-based security, Passcode protection, Waiting Rooms and more.
HD video and audio
Bring HD video and audio to your meetings with support for up to 1000 video participants and 49 videos on screen.
Built-in collaboration tools
Multiple participants can share their screens simultaneously and co-annotate for a more interactive meeting.
Made for Connecting
Filters, reactions, polls, hand raising, and music or video sharing make meetings more fun and engaging.
Recording and transcripts
Record your meetings locally or to the cloud, with searchable transcripts.
Support scheduling or starting meetings from Outlook, Gmail, or iCal.
Chat with groups, searchable history, integrated file sharing, and 10 year archive. Easily escalate into 1:1 or group calls.
Customers who switch to Zoom report an increase in performance, trust, and engagement
95% report a greater sense of trust
85% saw an increase in video usage
Confidently work from home
New features to help you work from home and have fun doing it.
- Clear audio with advanced background noise suppression
- Share slides as your virtual background
- Feel camera ready with adjustable touch up my appearance
- Look well lit in any situation by adjusting advanced lighting
- More reactions to let your feelings show
- Filters to bring some fun into your day
Modernize your meeting solution
Zoom Meetings for desktop and mobile provides the tools to make every meeting a great one.
- Focus on your meeting – click record to leave the note taking to Zoom’s auto-generated, searchable transcripts
- Share and play videos with full audio and video transmit without uploading the content
- Feel meeting ready with virtual backgrounds, touch up my appearance and lighting controls
Download Zoom Mobile Apps for iPhone or Android
Download Zoom Client for Meetings
A thoughtful approach to mobile meetings
Today’s professionals need to be able to work and video conference wherever they are. Zoom Meetings for mobile provides the same great experience that you’d expect from the desktop client and more.
- Turn on Virtual Backgrounds and select the image of your choice (iPhone 8+ required)
- Share your screen and co-annotate
- Use Safe Driving Mode or Apple Carplay (iPhone only)
Communicate instantly on Zoom Chat
Integrated persistent messaging streamlines workspace collaboration across the desktop and mobile clients.
- Instantly start a meeting or phone call
- Share files and search content in public or private groups
- Connect external users while keeping information safe
Get immersive in-office collaboration right from home
Zoom for Home brings your calendar, meetings, and phone together in one dedicated device.
- High-quality microphone, camera, and speakers
- Touch displays for easy whiteboarding and annotation
- Simple for IT to deploy and manage
Administration and remote assistance made easy
Centralized IT management and remote assistance simplifies deployment and support.
- Track utilization and usage trends
- View version distribution
- Assign granular permission settings (account, group, and user level)
Add audio options for everyone.
- Free VoIP and toll-based dial-in for 55+ countries
- Global toll free and call-out
- Dedicated dial-in numbers
Hardware to optimize your meeting experience
Upgrade your audio and video quality with headsets, webcams, and moreView Recommended Hardware
Zoom Meetings connects with some of your favorite applications to enhance collaboration.
Easily schedule and join meetings from your existing email or calendar application.
Outlook PC/Mac Plugin
Zoom It For Mac